Friday, February 3, 2017

Amazon of Furmankind

I have reduced the price of THE CHRONICLES OF FURMANKIND Kindle ebook from $2.99 to 99¢, the lowest amount that Amazon will allow. I would list it for free if possible, but I have posted a message with the book stating it can be downloaded free from my website, so perhaps that will redirect folks there.

I removed all the other books I had on Amazon back in 2014, but left SUNSET OF FURMANKIND available due to requests by those who had heard of it from others.  Later, I decided to combine all three Furmankind books into one ebook and replaced the file on Amazon with the Chronicles.

There is a bridge troll out there actively claiming that my books have been banned from Amazon, but yet my book remains as proof there was never a ban.  In spite of this, you can now buy it from Amazon for the lower price of 99¢ — or you can it it for free from my website.   Enjoy!