Saturday, February 27, 2016

Uploaded: SOF and LIW

Some plans go awry...  Spending time at my Mom's house this morning, upgrading her computer to Windows 10 for her, there are periods of inactivity on my part whilst letting the upgrade happen.  I brought my laptop with me to help fill the time and wound up working more on the website, even though I had intended to take a break from it over the weekend.

All of the page templates are now in place, so I've started Operation Population early.  All of the chapter files for THE CHRONICLES OF FURMANKIND 1: SUNSET OF FURMANKIND are now online. These also contain fixed typos and a few other corrections -- the edits I wanted to make to the pages of the Weebly site and was unable to do.

I've stopped now to eat lunch and afterward I will start working on the second book in the trilogy, Lost in the Wilderness.  This part of the operation actually goes swiftly as it's mostly just copy a chapter at a time from my Word document and then paste each one into the corresponding chapter template for the website.  By the time Mom's computer has finished upgrading, I could have a great number of chapters uploaded, so there's a good chance of that today.

-----
Update:  Story chapter files for THE CHRONICLES OF FURMANKIND 2: LOST IN THE WILDERNESS are now online.