Saturday, February 20, 2016

CSS Mess

I admit that I have not put together a website in a long while. Technology and methods have moved on over the years and I have fallen behind. Be that as it may as I am trying to put together a new site for my story archive, I have really come to loathe CSS, the element that "helps" keep the fonts and point sizes in order.

What this has done for me whilst using Microsoft Expressions Web is to make a mess out of what I'm wanting the new site to look like. The fonts are a mishmash of sizes that I can't seem to control, so it appears everything I've done might have to be scrapped before I get too far along if I can’t find a way to correct it with this program. I may have to see if my old website software from 2002 will still work under the new Windows.

bleh